Lady Lancaster The Helen
- Unit Price
This is an American, antique quilt made circa 1930s -1940s. Please note this quilt is NOT hand quilted. This piece has been machine quilted and if you are a stitch lover this jacket is not for you!! If you are a lover of fabrics this piece is right up your alley. This is the traditional Japanese fan quilt pattern. The fabrics in it are gorgeous and the flag border takes this piece to another level. This is our Helen jacket style, which means it is completely reversible and the inside of the jacket is a perky green color that will look beautiful when worn on the reverse.
- This is a very lightweight quilt and also thin. It hugs the body beautifully.
- This jacket features side slits for generous movement.
- This jacket has two clear snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
23” shoulder seam to bottom of sleeve
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit