Lady Lancaster Aunt Ethel
- Unit Price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- American, antique quilt completed in 1934.
- Considered a friendship quilt pattern
- hand quilted, hand sewn, hand appliquéd, and hand embroidered.
- The shawl collar allows for several different style options. This jacket is meant to be worn right side up or upside down.
- This jacket has two clear snaps that disappear into the fabric at the bottom of the shawl collar to help the lapel drape nicely.
- The Aunt Ethel has slouchy shoulders and a generous fit, keeping in line with its bohemian roots.
- One Size Fits Most